THE LAW OFFICE OF MICHELLE BALL
California education attorney Michelle Ball founded the Law Office of Michelle Ball in 1995 and has been helping parents and students handle their school issues ever since. We focus solely on student representation involving public and private schools and colleges.
HELPING PARENTS AND STUDENTS SOLVE SCHOOL
PROBLEMS EVERY DAY SINCE 1995
One of the large areas we address involves STUDENT DISCIPLINE issues such as:
The Law Office of Michelle Ball also assists students with SPECIAL EDUCATION matters:
- Expulsions and expulsion appeals
- Expulsion of a special needs student
- Behavior contracts
- Involuntary transfers
- Other discipline problems
We also help with MANY OTHER AREAS, including, but not limited to:
- Assessment issues
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and plans
- Related services such as occupational, speech, and other therapies
- Private school placement issues
- 504/accommodation plans
- Other special education matters
It is highly recommended that parents and students seek help from a California education attorney when dealing with school problems.
- Restoring parent access to campus once a parent is excluded
- Sexual harassment issues at school
- Discrimination based on age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, and other improper bases
- Protection of students from bullying or targeting
- School transfer issues
- GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) admission
- Issues with personnel, such as teachers, coaches, campus police and others.
- Student records access and correction of records
- Attendance and truancy issues (School Attendance Review Board)
- Graduation concerns
- Other problems in the school setting.
Sacramento California Education Attorney Michelle Ball
The Law Office of Michelle Ball is located in Sacramento, California, but can represent students statewide.
Represents Students Statewide
We offer phone or in person consultations and can often resolve many school problems without the need to travel long distances.
There are also many levels of involvement depending on the circumstances, including:
When you are ready to set up a consultation, please:
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Direct representation (attorney retained)
- Consultation services
- Acting as a legal advisor (behind the scenes)